|Wash hands first!|
|Cut up your broccoli, kids love this!|
|Everyone has a station to do their own veggie cutting|
|Lil ones are learning from the pro's|
|He's 2, and he can learn cook!|
|Loves his veggies, carrot tasting in progress here!|
|I split the ingredients, everyone has their own bowl to cheese, pasta, sour cream and broccoli, let them stir while you prep the hot noodles, then add noodles to their bowls ;)|
| Mix all bowls together and combine in baking ban, |
let them sprinkle bread crumbs, bake.
|Prepare to see your kids devour, we had 2nd helpings it was so good!|
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1 Pkg. Pasta of choice
2 cups of cheddar cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
1 head of Broccoli (add other veg, if you like)
salt and pepper
1) Let kids chop veggies while you start water for noodles and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Let kids add broccoli, sour cream, and cheese to own mixing bowl and let them stir it up.
3) Add warm noodles to their bowls and let them stir until cheese is melty. Add everyone's together, add your seasonings, stir up one last time.
4) Lightly oil grease a 9 x 16 baking pan, add pasta, top with bread crumbs, and place in oven for 20 mins.
* As always if you would like to find out ways to contribute to future gardening and cooking projects for the children. You can email me at email@example.com to find out ways to contribute to our projects. Thanks so much!