Late night craving of Gingerbread ice cream sandwiches, dream come true!
Using real ginger and molasses makes these cookies so tasty and makes your home smell like the holidays.
2 cups organic flour
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/8 cup peeled and grated ginger
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. cardamon (omit if you don't like the flavor)
2/3 cup organic brown sugar
2/3 cup organic sugar or honey
1/2 cup soft or melted butter
1/4 cup molasses
Directions: (oven at 350 degrees)
1) Mix wet ingredients in one bowl with ginger and sugar as well
3) Mix all ingredients together
4) Coat board with flour to roll out dough on
5) Use cookie cutters and cut out shapes you like
6) Bake at 350 degrees for soft cookies 8 minutes for hard cookies 13 minutes.
7) Let cool before decorating!
8) ENJOY!! or save in the fridge for up to 1 week!