1/2 cooked butter nut squash
3 room temp eggs
2 cups 00 flour
splash of olive oil
5 Cheese Filling Ingredients:
1 fresh mozzarella ball a splash of the water
1 slice provolone
1/8 cup ricotta
3 tbls goat cheese
1/8 cup parmesean
1) Cook butternut squash in oven at 250 for about an hour
2) In blender or food processor create filling
3) Once squash is done, cool and scoop out 1/2 of the squash (see this recipe for what you can make with your other half of your squash; Squashcakes)
4) Use squash to create your pasta, No bowl needed, Lay flour on cutting board, create a indent in center of flour to crack your eggs into, mix ingredients on board and mix in squash. Roll out with pasta press or to 1/8 inch thick with rolling pin.
6) Make your little pasta's and boil for 5-7 mins
Top with your homemade marinara sauce and side with a salad and some good friends.