Monday, March 5, 2012

Cardamom Coffee




If you have an espresso maker your best option would be to use that, a french press or a single cup batch of "thick espresso like coffee", I have an Italian percolator that makes the perfect espresso.  First I get out my mid-size mason jar with screw on lids, I like these because they don't leak plastic in your coffee from the heat.

While coffee heats us, Add around 3 tablespoons of half and half, and a splash of milk to jar.



Next add 3 tablespoons of half and half and 1 tablespoon of sugar, I prefer an organic and fair trade cane sugar.


Add 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom and sugar to your liking, I usually add 1 tablespoon to start out.


Next securely place lid on mason jar and shake up sugar and milk mixture, til frothy! Pour coffee over froth and stir, add extra sugar or milk to your liking.
Add your coffee with shaken cream and sugar and enjoy! I have become so addicted that now I put a little cardomom in my coffee while its brewing too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...